Ten 2 Five – You


INTRO:     EM7   C#m7   AM7   BM7

EM7              C#m7                     AM7
You… did it again, you digger my heart
           G#m7
I don’t know how many times

(*)        EM7                                  C#m7
      Oh you...I don’t know what to say
                                 AM7
      You've made so desperately in love
              B
      And now you let me down

(#)                          C#m7
      You said you'd never lie again
                           G#m7
      You said this time would be so right
                       AM7
      But then I found you were lying there
                 B
      By her side…

REFF :
                     EM7                                   C#m7
               Oh you... you turned my whole life so blue
                                     AM7
               Drowning me so deep
                                 B
               I just can't reach my self again
                     EM7                     C#m7
               Oh you...successfully tore my heart
                                     DM7
               Now it's only pieces
                     Am7                               EM7
               Oh nothing left but pieces of you

INTRO:     EM7   C#m7   DM7   AM7   B  (2x)

      EM7                                     C#m7
Oh you... frustrated me with this love
               AM7
I've been trying to understand
        G#m7
You know I'm trying...I'm trying

REPEAT:          (*),(#),REFF
LihatTutupKomentar